Posted on January 30, 2014 by Bryan Selders
Be a Lil’ Brewer Buddy!
The Post Brewing Company is calling on all homebrewers. “We want your beer” head brewer Bryan Selders exclaims.
The competition is simple. Drop off a bottle of your best homebrew to The Post by Feb. 28th. Then wait patiently to hear if you are the lucky winner of the best homebrew.
WHAT DO I GET IF I WIN?
- A day with The Post Brewmaster, Bryan Selders. Together you will collaborate and create a beer, brew some beer, and learn about The Post brewing operations. The collaboration beer will be featured as a seasonal tap for 3 months
- Your mugshot and description of your collaboration beer posted at The Post Brewing Company, on the Post website, and posted throughout Post social media all season long (3 months)
- Dinner for you and your immediate family (max 6) with all the fixin’s
- $100 gift card to Lafayette Homebrew Supply Store
- Your winning beer recipe and mugshot will become a brew Kit at the Lafayette Homebrew Supply Store and sold for the full season
- Bragging Rights
HOW DO I ENTER?
- Drop off two bottles of your most prized home brew
- Label the bottle with your name, beer name, ingredients and your preferred contact info
- Must be dropped off at The Post by:
February 28th by 2pm – for SPRING [Mar. – May]
Brew date March 15th
Dedicated to the town of Lafayette, The Post Brewing Co has partnered with Lafayette Homebrew Supply Store (http://www.lafayettehomebrew.com) and is recommending them as the spot to pick up your supplies.